Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers for Nissan (Non Z/G)
Occasional Track Use
Generation 6 Upgrade
Generation 6 models benefit from an upgraded jetting assembly. In previous generations the orifice bleed holes were drilled by hand instead of CNC machined. Due to this update, there is more consistent damping adjustments between shocks. Also, a re-designed jetting assembly yields a 35% increase in damping force adjustment. Finally, the machined adjustment knobs are hard anodized, and the shaft end caps are lighter and showcase a more elegant design.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way Canister
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Digressive Piston Technology
- 24 Step Rebound Adjustable Dampers
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our VA Facility
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Consequently, most applications have a 2-3 week lead time and lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary. If you require Custom Spring rates, please contact us to adjust your order. Standard springs will be used by default.