Alpinestars 2022 Supermono V2 Racing Shoe - Grand Prix
This model has been designed and engineered to give drivers the ultimate in performance fit and feel. The Supermono v2 is an ultra-lightweight racing shoe constructed using premium materials with every component reduced in order to save weight. Featuring a new ‘sock’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit, this show is also equipped with a more contoured, sculpted shape to better adapt to the lines of the feet, and has a minimal, fuss free construction for maximum lightness with strategically placed perforated zones for exceptional ventilation.
- The elastic fireproof collar and tongue combines lightweight technology and unsurpassed levels of comfort, for enhanced general performance and an optimized fit.
- Additional hidden instep fit adjustment for a precise, secure and comfortable fit.
- Strategically-positioned perforation zones on the lateral and medial sides and the front toe for collar for optimized ventilation, breathability and comfort.
- Main closure made by hook and loop for ease of use.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole entrance for enhanced comfort while driving.
- Collar padding constructed from nitrile rubber for comfort and light weight.
- Insole in Texon and micro-porous material on the upper for comfort and light weight.
- Micro-porous heel for additional shock absorbing and light weight.
- Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength.
- Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from Formula 1’s race program, delivers unsurpassed levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
- Main upper material is constructed using superior bovine leather the optimum blend of superior mechanical resistance and driver comfort.
- Main upper leather material made by patented one-piece design for a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit.