Alpinestars Knoxville Racing Suit
The Knoxville Suit is ergonomically profiled for a close-fitting performance fit with a boot cut leg construction. As well as incorporating excellent safety features and innovative materials, the Knoxville is certified to SFI standards, and is lightweight and anatomically optimized.
• Anatomical arm patterning for optimum driving position fit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Fitted design and adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit.
• Boot cut leg construction for comfort while driving.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Unobtrusive thigh pockets for convenient storage.
• Certified to SFI Level 3.2 A/5 standard
• 100% Aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
• Aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection.