Alpinestars Super KMX-1 Karting Suit
Certified to the new CIK FIA level 2 homologation standards, the SUPER KMX-1 Suit incorporates a newly developed abrasion-resistant Cordura® main shell and 3D lining for superb ventilation. With a fully floating arm construction, an innovative extensive rear stretch panel which extend to the hips and a reinforced panel on the right arm specially developed for karting, the SUPER KMX-1 is built for performance and protection.
- Fully floating arm construction for minimal material resistance while driving and maneuverability around shoulders and upper arms.
- Newly, developed lumbar stretch panel extend round the back and hip areas for improved stretch fit in driving position and easier in and out of cockpit.
- Comfortable and breathable, advanced poly-3D lining works in conjunction with Cordura® shell for exceptional levels of ventilation and cooling comfort.
- Tech mesh inserts on crotch and under arm areas for high levels of airflow.
- Exclusive shoulder epaulette construction derived from Alpinestars Formula 1 race suits.
- Right elbow is reinforced with foam padding for resistance to abrasion and heat from the kart engine.
- Removable perforated poly-foam side torso padding for improved comfort and fit.
- Micro-fiber elastic foot loops secure suit in position without interfering with the foot pedals.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs for snug and soft fit.
- Low profile collar for added convenience and comfort.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Embroidered logo and detailing.
- Complies with the CIK FIA Level 2 standard homologation
- Newly developed Cordura® main shell construction that is lightweight, highly breathable, abrasion resistant, durable and comfortable.