Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers for Nissan GTR w/ Swift Springs
Occasional Track Use
Generation 7 Upgrade
Generation 7 is here, along with several upgrades. Aluminum components on the Generation 7 series coilovers are designed for optimal efficiency by maximizing weight savings without compromising integrity. Radial Bearings come standard on MacPherson applications, and are back-milled along with completely redesigned spring perches, standard locking spring perches, aluminum camber bolt sleeves, and bow-tie style aluminum pillowball housings. Almost all components are now lighter and showcase a more elegant design.
Flow Digressive Technology allows for tremendous amounts of low speed force that translates driver inputs into razor sharp control. Furthermore, the force “blows off” to provide the driver with a supple compliant ride while maintaining superior mechanical grip over rough surfaces.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way Canister
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Digressive Piston Technology
- 24 Step Rebound Adjustable Dampers
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our VA Facility
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Consequently, most applications have a 2-3 week lead time and lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary. If you require Custom Spring rates, please contact us to adjust your order. Standard springs will be used by default.