SPA Technique Brake Bias Gauge SS305
The SPA Techniques brake bias gauge is part of SPA's Signature series gauges. They packed full of features and alarm options from changing color back light to flashing the outer ring. This is as an eye catching warning in the event of a hitting a critical parameter
This gauges allows users to their on board brake bias controller (not supplied) to adjust braking pressure on the fly accurately. This also allows the user to actively know its position. All kits supplied as a complete package including, gauge, wiring harness, and necessary sensors. A brand new feature of these gauges is programmable text characters, 4 characters per channel, all gauges are supplied with standard characters to define the channel, these may be changed by the end user.
- Red, pure green, blue, amber, magenta, cyan and white selectable backlight
- Programmable high and low LCD color alarm settings for each channel
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- High resolution modes for, F°, °C etc.
- Programmable button function, recall and menu etc.
- Extended temperature operation (for extreme climates) -20 to +70°C
- Programmable warning text (flashing), low battery warning
- Programmable outputs for driving external LEDs or relays
- Selectable units for temperature
- Contrast adjust