AEM Analog Metric Oil Pressure Display Gauge
PN: 30-5133M (0 to 6.9Bar)
Analog-Style Metric Oil Pressure Gauge, Outputs to Dataloggers
AEM's Metric Oil Pressure Gauge can quickly alert you to an engine damaging drop in oil pressure, allowing you to protect your engine from damage. This Analog style Metric Oil Pressure gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions, and reads pressures from 0-6.9BAR. This gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning-fast needle movement, making AEM's metric oil pressure gauge one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. An included sensor provides accurate pressure readings for this metric oil pressure gauge.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel, and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Pressure gauge includes high quality sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 30-5133M displays 0-6.9 BAR
- 30-5133 displays 0-100 PSI