AEM Analog Metric Boost Display Gauge
PN: 30-5137M (0 to 4.1Bar) Analog style metric Boost Gauge
AEM's Analog style Metric Boost Gauges feature quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. AEM offers a 0-4BAR boost gauge. It has a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning-fast needle movement, making AEM's metric boost gauges some of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. An included sensor provides accurate boost readings for the gauge.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Boost gauge includes high quality sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 30-5137M displays 0 - 4.1 BAR of boost
- 30-5144 displays 0-15 PSI of
- 30-5132 displays -30 - 35 PSI of boost
- 20-5137 displays 0 - 60 PSI of boost