AEM Classic Digital Transmission Temperature Display Gauge
PN: 30-4402 (100 to 300F)
displays Transmission Temperature and outputs to data loggers
The AEM Digital Transmission Temperature Gauge combines unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays transmission temperature in 1 degree increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as transmission temp changes from 0 to 100. The transmission temperature gauge's digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell.
AEM's digital transmission temperature gauge includes a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or AQ-1 Data Logger, making it the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log trans temp at high RPM on tuned engines. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge.
- Gauge Readout from 100 to 300F
- Temperature gauge includes AEM brass sensor
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- 24 green LED display lights provide immediate reference to monitored engine function
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- 0-5V analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Three-digit digital readout to exact degree
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- No laptop required for monitoring
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing