Alpinestars 2022 Atom SFI Bootcut Racing Suit
The Atom Suit boot cut suit has a two-layer construction with a soft knitted liner for optimum levels of protection, and driver comfort. With a twill outer shell and aramid lining for comfort and breathability, featuring a fully floating arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, and stretch panels on crotch and back waist for an optimized fit
- Two-layer suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- Ergonomic collar with a soft stretchable insert for extended coverage and maximum driver comfort.
- Adjustable belted waist ensures a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrists and cuffs for optimum comfort.
- Boot Cut straight leg shape.
- Premium YKK double slidered metal zipper for a versatile and customizable fit.
- ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining; the same design as used on Alpinestars F1 racing suits
- Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
- Regular fit design.
- Weight 420g/sqm.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- 100% aramidic outershell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Certified to the SFI 3-2 A/5 Level standard certification.