Alpinestars GP Race Racing Suit
Certified to FIA homologation standards, the lightweight GP Race Suit features a fully floating arm construction and elasticated stretch panel on the back for excellent, anatomical performance fit. Featuring new aggressive design and exciting colorways, the GP Race incorporates an aramid two-layer construction for comfort and protection.
Certified to FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.2A/5) standards
- Advanced two-layer Aramidic construction for weight saving, durability and improved heat-resistance performance.
- 100% aramidic outer layer with aramidic base layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
Aramidic reinforced, elasticated lower back panel for unrestricted movement.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Velcro-adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
- Floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs (boot cut version features hemmed foot cuff finish).
- Thigh pockets for convenient, unobtrusive storage.