Alpinestars GP Race V2 Boot Cut Racing Suit
2020 model being discontinued. Available while supplies last!
The GP Race v2 Suit is a multi-layer suit developed for all-round drivers racing in advanced competitions. Compliant with FIA Standard 8856-2018, the GP Race v2 Suit has an athletic regular fit and has a three-layer construction; one layer of aramidic twill and two layers of aramidic base knit. This assembly offers an increase of 5% in breathability performance, while still maintaining a light weight at 400g/sqm. The suit also incorporates knitted stretch panels for maximum comfort on the armholes, lower back and crotch areas, with a larger and longer back panel to really aid driver flexibility and range of movement, while the internal flat seam, fully floating arm and extended shoulders provide even greater levels of driver comfort.
Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs for optimum comfort.
- Premium YKK double slidered zipper personalized for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
- Regular fit design.
- Weight 400g/sqm.
Multi-layer lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Adjustable collar and belted waist ensure a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.