Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Racing Suit
Certified to FIA and SFI homologation standards, the Stella GP Pro Comp has been designed specifically for the female form. It boasts a three—layer construction for protection and lightness, while the breathable lining aids driver comfort. Pre-curved arms and legs and stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm offer optimum levels of movement and comfort, while the cuffs on the arms keep everything in place and prevent the material from bunching up. Other details include a soft, ribbed knit collar and flat seams on the shoulders.
- Tall, ribbed collar for extended coverage and improved comfort.
- Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
- Female anatomical torso, while the leg and arm paneling is patterned for an optimum fit while driving.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
- Premium YKK double-slidered zipper personalized for a versatile and customizable fit
- Thigh pockets offer convenient, unobtrusive storage.
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suits fibers.
- Athletic/regular fit
- Weight 305g/sqm.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard and SFI (SFI:3.2A/5) standard.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate the effective extraction of a driver in event of a crash.
- Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving.