Alpinestars Tech-1KX Karting Shoe
2020 model being discontinued. Available while supplies last!
A complete evolution for the Tech-1 KX Shoe offers serious kart drivers optimized levels of fit, flexibility and lightweight performance. With a completely new seamless thermo-welded construction for superior feel, plus a new design for anatomical profile especially on toe area, the Tech-1 KX also incorporates an innovative asymmetric closure system for progressive fit and support as well as an ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole for grip and sensitivity on the pedals.
- Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
- Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consisting of PU film and 3D mesh for ultra-lightweight performance, with no pressure points on foot for improved comfort and superior feel.
- 3D mesh on tongue and collar, plus perforations on shoe’s lateral and medial sides offer optimum breathability and internal cooling.
- External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
- Alpinestars’ lace-lock system constructed from an advanced polymer resin guarantees quick, precise and secure closure of the shoe.
- Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing coupled with para-aramidic eyelets for durability, personalized fit and secure closure.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
- Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
- Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.