Bell BR1 Helmet (SA2015)
Available while supplies last, any backorders will be promptly refunded.
The Bell tradition of leading the helmet industry in innovation and superior engineering continues with the BR.1. The BR.1is the first model in the industry that can be used as a traditional helmet, side air forced air or top air forced air model. By utilizing an innovative kit system, racers can now customize the BR.1 to adapt to different forms of racing or seat configurations. The BR.1 features an aero front chin gurney (duckbill) and comes standard with rear facing Venturi airflow vents installed for dirt track forms of racing. The Top Air and Side Air kits are sold separately with multiple nozzle options.
- Rear Facing Venturi Airflow Vents Allow Air Exchange While Preventing Dust from Entering the Eyeport (Standard)
- Can Be Easily Adapted to Top Air or Side Air Configuration
- Side Air and Top Air Kits Available (Sold Separately)
- Aggressive Styling and Front Aero Chin Bar Gurney (Duckbill) for Improved Aerodynamic Stability
- Lightweight Composite Shell
- Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
- Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install IntegrateRadio Microphone Systems
- Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
- Multi Foam Density Standard Interior For Outstanding Fit
- Positive Visor Seal Prevents Dust From Entering the Eyeport
- 281 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System) – Clear Shield
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- Snell SA2015 Homologation