Bell Vador Helmet (SA2015)
Available while supplies last, any backorders will be promptly refunded.
A design departure for Bell, the Vador incorporates a menacing moto inspired design, natural breath deflector and pilot style shield. The Vador features a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior and rear facing vents to prevent dust and dirt from entering the helmet. Perfect for racer’s who demand aggressive styling and view intimidation as a competitive advantage, the Vador is designed for use in challenging racing conditions including drag racing, karting and dirt track racing.
- Lightweight composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio system
- Rear facing chin bar Venturi airflow system allows air exchange and circulation while preventing dust and dirt from entering the helmet
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: 289 SRV, SRV-1
- Homologation: Snell SA2015