Alpinestars Tech-1 Race V2 Racing Gloves
The Tech-1 Race V2 racing glove has been designed to offer exceptional levels of feel, comfort and performance and features inside seams on all five fingers for superb levels of comfort, fit and feel. This glove is also equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. Other neat design touches a silicon surface for improved flexibility and control and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue while driving.
- Flame resistant aramidic fiber main construction is bonded for optimized levels of performance, comfort and improved safety.
Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
- Full gauntlet single panel top construction for maximum coverage.
- Extended silicon printing on fingers and full palm for improved grip and feel.
- Pre-curved fingers and palm help for reduced fatigue while driving.
- Minimal seam construction for enhanced comfort, feel and weight-saving performance.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
- External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight.
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards.
- Fire-resistant aramidic fiber main construction which is bonded for optimized levels of performance, comfort and improved safety.