EBC Yellowstuff Race & Trackday Brake Pads - Nissan
240SX EBC brake pads will not work unless you have a USDM Chassis with USDM brake components.
Don't see your car? Just message us and we'll look it up!
EBC Yellowstuff 3068 compound is new for 2021 and is designed where great stopping power is your goal on fast street use on modern sedans and hot hatches.100% R 90 approved.
A high friction pad that works from cold and self seats after install due to its applied brake-in surface coating. Although the new Yellow grade WILL work fine under light track use or drifting it does take longer to bed in and if track driving is your main purpose, choose Bluestuff or the new RP1 and RPX ranges or allow extra time for bedding your brakes in.
High Efficiency Performance
EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads.
When Yellowstuff see some heat (which is not tested for in the ECE R 90 brake safety regulations) they really show their pedigree. On Japanese cars built with lower friction FF-rated pads these deliver a full grade higher stopping and on German cars built with GG these are about the only aftermarket pads that will match or beat the pretty good German OE spec pads and that takes some doing.
High-efficiency performance pad for high friction and improved stopping power.
Not only a high friction pad but very resistant to heat and lots of heavy braking means that Yellowstuff has been used with great success in fast street cars and Police vehicle brakes alike.
EBC Yellowstuff was upgraded during 2021 to remove copper from the mix to comply with environmental legislations and as the new mix lasts longer it is not now being suggested as a track material due to the longer bedding in process required. On the street, bedding happens naturally in the first 100-200 miles of urban use but for those drivers wishing to arrive at the track with new pads and enjoy their day, our current suggestion is to use the Bluestuff formulation for track day driving both front and rear.
Because of its huge heat range, the applications where EBC Yellowstuff will deliver benefits range from fastest street use on higher horsepower cars on most street-based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellowstuff is especially appreciated on Trucks for towing and heavy loads and where wheel and tire oversize upgrades have been fitted. In trackday/drift/hillclimb races where earlier Yellow blends were suggested – EBC Bluestuff NDX or the RPX ranges are now the better choices.
High friction formula improves brake effect by 15%
- Our flagship top selling high friction brake pad for improved braking – UK made and a very high-end pad
- Suitable for Fast streetcars, trucks and SUVs wherever a decent brake power upgrade is required.
- Super quiet smooth braking under all conditions, fully shimmed slotted and chamfered construction
- Excellent cold bite coupled with high-temperature fade resistance
- Progressive braking with unparalleled pedal feel
- Drastically reduced stopping distances compared to OE
- Brake-In™ coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- R90 approved thus legal for public highway use in European markets
- For track use Bluestuff may be a better choice due to bedding in speed which is much shorter with Blue