HKS Super SQV 4 Blow Off Valve
HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure. The Super SQV will support new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
- High Quality Aluminum Die-Cast Body
- Silver-coated aluminum die-cast body. Combines the ultimate in looks and durability in the engine compartment.
- High Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve
- Secondary valve main portion is made of die cast metal. Reliable operation with beautiful looking.
- Triple Fin design produces "Super Sound"
- Triple Fins set at the center of the funnel produces a dynamic and aggressive sound. An optional special Round Fin can be purchased separately for sound tuning.
Pull-Type blow off valves will work for any turbocharged vehicle, from stock to highly tuned.
Typical push-type blow off valves require spring load settings for each vehicle specification. If the spring load setting is too low, the valve may leak under high boost and the desired boost setting may not be reach. If the spring load setting is too strong , it may not open at low boost. The Super SQV will operate under any boost pressure setting without leaking.