Koyo 96-02 Toyota 4Runner 2.7L / 3.4L w/ 5MT Radiator (Requires Cap PN SK-C13)
Engine: 2.7L I4
Note: Auto Trans vehicles will require external transmission cooler (not included).
Requires Koyorad # SK-C13 or equivalent cap. OEM radiator cap is not compatible.
Koyorad is proud to introduce an all-aluminum performance radiator for the 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner (3rd Generation). This radiator features Koyorad's NFLO triple pass technology which directs coolant in three directions through the radiator. Internal partitions are strategically placed to promote complete core coverage for improved efficiency over the OEM style single pass radiator configuration. In addition, the core thickness has been increased to 36mm, a 44% increase over the OEM unit and utilizes Koyorad’s high density tubes and fins to boost the vehicle’s heat capacity and endurance under extreme use. Factory fans, AC condenser, OEM coolant hoses and OEM mounting provisions are retained, requiring no modifications. Koyorad’s advanced engineering and design methods, impeccable TIG welds, proficiency in furnace brazing, and triple pressure testing for quality has earned their excellent reputation in performance cooling worldwide.
1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 2.7L and 3.4L with 5MT (3rd Generation)
- Includes high quality, OEM style side mounting brackets
- NFLO Triple Pass Technology
- 36mm High Density Hyper Core
- All-aluminum radiator construction
- TIG Welded and furnace brazed for longevity
- Billet aluminum filler neck and drain plug
- Compatible with OEM fans, hoses and mounting provisions
- Triple pressure tested during manufacturing process
- If equipped with automatic transmission, vehicle will require external transmission cooler (not included).
- Requires Koyorad # SK-C13 or equivalent cap. OEM radiator cap is not compatible.