Molecule Protector creates a protective coating that helps technical fabrics, including Nomex, repel water, oil, and flammable liquids. It also provides color-fade resistance, and maintains look, feel, and breathability in the garment.
To use, the garment must be new or freshly cleaned with Molecule Wash. Do not use ordinary laundry products. Then, spray the garment while it hangs on a hanger in a well ventilated area. Use the nozzle in mist position. Evenly spray the exterior until the garment is saturated. Tumble on dry heat to allow Protector to fully cure to the fabric.
- Keeps gear cleaner and safer by resisting contaminants that can degrade fabric performance
- Fabric sunscreen reduces color fading caused by UV rays, sheds water, oils, and dirt
- Safe, water based patent pending formula
- Maintains fabric breathability
- Spray on and tumble dry to create a durable protective coating
- Recommended for technical fabrics, including Nomex