Pro Car Innovations Fixed Position Seat Mounts
Wondering how to mount that new race seat? Pro Car Innovations One Piece racing Seat Mounts takes the guessing game out of this install. Finding the correct seat brackets can be almost impossible where most end up with a self-fabricated mount. PCI has invested the research in order to create an ingeniously crafted safe design that has a large range of mounting locations to properly position your seat. Our One Piece Racing Seat Mounts are designed to bolt directly to the factory seat mount locations and simplify that new race seat install.
1/8” steel vs. 3/16” steel
PCI mounts are laser cut and cnc formed completely from one piece for strength, stiffness and weight savings. With our design we can achieve the same strength if not more than 3/16″ steel by having bends and altering the shape to areas where increased strength and stiffness is required. So don’t be fooled by thicker heavier steel is better. 3/16” steel is more widely used for the simplicity of design and manufacturing. When you weld on the mounting legs 3/16″ steel is your only design option. Our mounts exceed the strength of the seat and floor they’re bolted to.
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8” 3mm carbon steel
- One piece no weld design
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting locations
- Multi hole seat mounting options
- Black wrinkle powder coated
- Stainless steel laser cut bolt on logo plates
- CNC bent one piece no weld design allows for use of lighter 1/8” steel vs. heavy 3/16”
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
- Simple light weight design
- Hassle free easy installation
Some applications are made to order. Build time can vary from 1-3 weeks. Please call or email us with questions before ordering if the order is time sensitive!
|SM-90MX5-S5L||89-05 Mazda Miata Left (standard)|
|SM-90MX5-S5R||89-05 Mazda Miata Right (standard)|
|SM-90MX5-S52L||89-05 Mazda Miata Left (set back)|
|SM-90MX5-S52R||89-05 Mazda Miata Left (set back)|