Radium Engineering Toyota 1JZ-GTE (non-VVTi) Top Feed Fuel Rail
Appropriate fittings must be selected based on the specific application. Ample space around the fuel rail port(s) is necessary for larger accessories such as fuel pressure regulators, fuel pressure gauges, and fuel pulse dampers. To verify clearance, the dimensional drawings on the product pages can be used as a reference guide.
Manufactured with a large 0.69" internal bore, the fuel rail can support all necessary engine power requirements. They are CNC machined from 6063 aluminum, media blasted, black anodized, and laser etched for a high quality surface finish. This kit is compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85.
The Radium fuel rail converts the OEM side feed fuel injector setup to top feed, allowing the use of high flow fuel injectors (NOT INCLUDED). The kit includes 2 different sets of mounting feet allowing various height fuel injectors to be used (short spacers shown). The anodized aluminum mounting feet secure the fuel rail to the intake manifold reusing the OEM Toyota thermal insulating spacers.
The fuel injector bores and the included press-fit injector seats are designed for 14mm injector O-rings. These seats include O-rings to prevent boost pressure leaks. They are CNC machined billet aluminum, anodized, and laser etched.
Fuel Injector Compatibility
This fuel rail kit is compatbile with aftermarket universal fuel injectors with 14mm upper and lower O-rings. Two different sets of fuel rail mounting brackets are provided to accomodate 48mm and 34mm fuel injector heights.
NOTE: many aftermarket injectors have colorful aluminum caps that change the height and/or upper O-ring size. In most cases these adapters can be removed and the bare injector will be compatible with this fuel rail.
Use the tall spacers to accomodate this size injector:
Below are some of the many fuel injectors that are a direct fitment with this Radium fuel rail kit using the tall spacers:
- Injector Dynamics ID725-48-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID850-48-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1000-48-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1050x-48-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1300-48-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1700-48-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID2000-48-14-14
- Evolved Injection EI550-48-14-14
- Evolved Injection EI650-48-14-14
- Evolved Injection EI850-48-14-14
- Evolved Injection EI1000-48-14-14
- Evolved Injection EI1200-48-14-14
- Evolved Injection EI1300-48-14-14
- Evolved Injection EI2200-48-14-14
- Deatschwerks 17U-00-0050-6
- Deatschwerks 17U-00-0060-6
- Deatschwerks 17U-00-0072-6
- Deatschwerks 17U-00-0095-6
- Deatschwerks 16S-12-2200-6
Use the shorter spacers to accomodate this size injector:
Below are some of the many fuel injectors that are a direct fitment with this Radium fuel rail kit using the short spacers:
- Injector Dynamics ID850-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1050x-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1300-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1700-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID2000-34-14-14
- Evolved Injection DPI550-38-14-14
- Evolved Injection DPI650-38-14-14
- Evolved Injection DPI850-38-14-14
- Evolved Injection DPI1000-38-14-14
- Evolved Injection DPI1200-38-14-14
- Evolved Injection DPI1300-38-14-14
- Evolved Injection DPI2200-38-14-14
- RC Engineering SM2-0310
- RC Engineering SM2-0370
- RC Engineering SM2-0450
- Deatschwerks 16U-00-0042-6
- Deatschwerks 16U-00-0050-6
- Deatschwerks 16U-00-0065-6
- Deatschwerks 16U-00-0090-6
- Deatschwerks 16M-00-1500-6
- Deatschwerks 16M-00-2200-6
To reuse the OEM fuel pressure regulator, select the 14-0285 8AN ORB to M12x1.25mm Fitting (shown below).
20-0235 Toyota 1JZ-GTE Fuel Rail:
- Black Anodized Laser Etched Aluminum Fuel Rail
- Black Anodized Aluminum Mounting Feet, Tall and Short
- Stainless Steel Mounting Feet Bolts (x6)
- 20-0216-06 Toyota Injector Seat Kit, 6 Cylinder