SPL Parts Offset Tension Rods S14/R33
SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Tension Rods (TR) provide for adjustment of front caster, allowing you to change front caster to optimize the turn-in response and to compensate for variances between the left and right caster. Low-friction articulating 3/4" FK spherical bearings on our tension rods eliminate the stock mushy rubber bushing to provide a more responsive steering feel. Our Offset Spacers are designed to give maximum steering angle with increased clearance from the wheel to the tension rod.
Engineered for maximum performance, Large diameter (1 3/8") Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum rods are precision CNC machined and gun drilled to reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high strength and stiffness. Our exclusive 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster offers wide adjustment range and precise adjustment, and is also CNC gun drilled to reduce weight. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
Custom 3/4" 3 piece FK Bearings Rod Ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
SPL Parts TITANIUM Tension Rods also feature specially machined mounting holes for our SPL Parts Brake Cooling Deflectors (#SPL TR BD), providing an easy way to improve brake cooling for track events and racing.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Offset Spacers allow maximum steering angle for drift applications
- Anodized Black to protect against corrosion
- Nickel-plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- Oversized Teflon lined FK Rod Ends
- 1989-1994 Nissan 240SX (S13)
- 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX (Z32)
- 1989-1994 Nissan Skyline (R32) GTS Only
- 1994-1998 Nissan Skyline (R33) GTS Only
- 1999-2002 Nissan Skyline (R34) GTS Only