SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Upper Camber Arms S13/S14/Z32/R32/R33/R34
The SPL TITANIUM Series Rear Upper Arms (RUA) allow for an increased range of rear camber adjustment, necessary for lowered cars and performance alignments. This provides more stability and predictability to the rear suspension for tighter handling.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) our CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. SPL Parts exclusive Double Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly along with 6061-T6 Aluminum rotating clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion, while offering quick and easy adjustment. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
FK Spherical Bearings and Rod Ends are manufactured in Connecticut and utilize a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race and offers a very high load carrying capacity that has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperature of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Rod Ends
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
- 1989-1994 Nissan 240SX (S13)
- 1995-1998 Nissan 240SX (S14)
- 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX (Z32)
- 1989-1994 Nissan Skyline (R32)
- 1994-1998 Nissan Skyline (R33)
- 1999-2002 Nissan Skyline (R34)