Walbro Inline Fuel Pump 255LPH High Pressure - Universal External
Walbro universal fuel pump GSL392 is one of the most popular fuel pumps made by Walbro. It is an ideal upgrade for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary.
For example, at 80 PSI the standard 255 lph pump will flow around 132 liters (35 gallons) per hour. At that same 80 PSI the equivalent HP (high pressure) fuel pump will flow over 210 liters (50 gallons) per hour.
Walbro GSL392 255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications, supporting up to 650 horse power.
This kit includes installation and mounting hardware.
- Pressure: 255 (LPH) Liters Per Hour
- AMP: 20 - OE-proven second generation.
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged.
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance.
- All metal shell including inlet and outlet.
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- QS9000 certified. - Made in USA
Note! This pump should never be operated without a fuel filter between the tank and the pump. This pre-filter should be 20- to 40-microns. Additionally, almost all applications require a 10-micron post-filter between the fuel pump and the fuel rail. Putting just a 10-micron filter before the pump is not recommended. We offer a good quality metal cannister filter (disposable) with 3/8-inch hose barb ends as well as the outstanding Holley aluminum billet 390 LPH filter with -6 and -8 AN fittings. The Holley filter can be disassembled and cleaned or the entire filter media renewed.